Cockroach in our food

@dhawanbm (3705)
Recently we visited one of the most elite resturant in chandiagrh and there the food served was as fresh as it could be but to my astonishment and great surprise there was a cockroach in one of the food item, the staff of the resturant apologised and served us the free food, with regrets!
@cbeee3 (2063)
Roach in your food.Oh my god,that is so yuck! I would most definitely have given the restaurant management a piece of my mind and left the place.The hygiene practices the restaurant follows is most definitely questionable.I would not be able to look at food in that restaurant without suspicion after an experience such as this.
@deebomb (15319)
That is a horrible thing to find in your food. It was nice of them to bring you another dish and to give it to you for free. BUT if it had been me I would not want any thing more from that restaurant. I would have just left after letting them know about the cockroach. I could just see another cockroach racing around the kitchen and falling into the food and just being pulled out before it was brought to me. I would not be going back there to eat again free food or not.
@geniustiger (1696)
Yakk its unpleasant to eat and hmmmmm maybe I will order another dish for that. I now they will replace free if its really there in the bowl. Where did it came from. How did it happen? Maybe the waiter did not see it that it is floating above the dish. Surprisingly happen .
@srganesh (6345)
If I were you,I would have left that restaurant immediately.I wonder,how you had the guts to eat there,even after seeing their negligence to maintain cleanliness.Free food cannot be an excuse for them.Cheers!
@bjcyrix (6910)
Oh gross! Im very sensitive when it comes to my food. Just a little suspicion that its not clean, I dont eat it. At all. Hope they gave you a fresh batch aside from giving you the served food free.