A shock in my life

@cudamani (996)
I had a shock in my life when i was to sell my house. But I have a hope of buying the house back. I am only praying the Almighty that I should get my house back before too long. I hope I will succeed.
@med889 (5954)
Oh my God, I hope everything will be okay as soon as possible as I wish all the best for you because I can imagine what it is about selling your house, the house you spend many wonderful moments. We are said that we should not be attached with material things in this world but how much I can try personally to do this I end up with hard emotions about the things i am attached to like my house ans so on. So I hope you will overcome this situation bravely and I wish you all the best dear cudamani.
@cudamani (996)
Thank you for the good wishes. These wishes are my strength.
@kelpie (190)
This economy really sucks. It is like a sinking titanic. Taking forever to sink, but there has been nothing really done to fix it as it should be. I hope you can buy it back, and I hope everything can work out for you!