Guilty feeling is killing me.

@kaorulen (258)
For the first time just yesterday I made up a story on my love one. i lied to him. and now i was so afraid that he will know that i have lied to him. and I'm so afraid that this can lead into broke up. i don't want him to know that i lied but this guilty felling is killing me, i didn't know what to do. sometimes i think i should tell him the truth that what i have said to him was just a lie. and sometimes i think just forget it and leave it. oh my!! I'm freaking out !!
@bubuth (1816)
There are also time that I lied to my partner, but in the end I tell him the truth before he hear the truth to other person, I think its much better that i'm the one who will tell it to him first. But if you lied because of something serious reason, I think no matter what is the reason behind that lie, the time will come that he will know the truth so its much better to tell it to him before someone made it first.
@marciascott (25550)
They say that Honesty is the best Policy. If it is nothing that serious, maybe you can forget about it, But if it keeps stasying on your mind maybe you should tell him. Tell him you had to tell him because it made you feel guilty. Just tell him.