Qoute:Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are.

@khayshenz (1384)
This is a very interesting quote - one I find appalling at times, and sometimes extremely surprising. I'm a very calm and collected type of girl - not preppy, definitely quiet (at times), and just kind of a wallflower, very observant. I think before I speak or do anything (not all the time - of course), and most definitely a planner. I'm what they call an introvert. A lot of the people that I attract (friends-wise) are quite the opposite - a tad bit preppy and mostly spontaneous! Sometimes I feel like when I'm around them - they just suck the energy out of me so when I'm alone, I'm calm. Haahahahah...I don't know. Maybe it's the case of "opposites attract." What do you think?
I think maybe you have the friends you have because they are in fact everything you are not. They symbolize something, inside an inner secret with yourself of how you want to be perceived, you admire them for their spontaneous behavior, and it makes you feel more appreciated being around them as well, because you are in fact opposite of them. I don't think the quote is saying because of how you're friends act, it is bound you will act the same, and they can peg your personality off of that. I think it is deeper than that. Like based off of the type of people you surround yourself around and the behaviour you exhibit, your persona can be determined. Some people read people real well, whoever said that, was one of those people.
I agree with you.
@mhagskier (322)
Tell me who your friends are and i tell you who you are. The reason why this qoute is made because most of your friends and you became adaptable of your traits and you also became adaptable of their traits and manner. Reason why you and your friends have common traits and manners.