don't give your phone number to a unknown persons..................

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.do you give your phone number to a unknown persons.if anybody asking your phone number.what do you do.and what do you tell with theirs.because why am i asking this question for what you don't do as a my friend.last week my friend came to shopping. she did complete shopping.but she forget her purse .one person had seen my friend.so he paid money.next my friend gave to money to his.she had told so many times thank you.but my friend didn't know about his.one day he asked my friend phone number.he gave.from next day she faced some problems.he called many times.and he gave to phone number to his friends.so he calls .and his friends also calls.but their talking is not good.i mean their telling with my friends badly.so my friend change her cell phone by theirs.so i decided i won't give my phone number to a unknown persons.am i correct.tell me my my lot friends.
I think you made a wise decision by not giving your phone number to strangers. Yes, it is VERY dangerous to do so. That's why I never give my phone number to anyone, unless I know them well. My classmate in university had the same problem with your friend. She have her phone number to someone and he gave it to his friends. They call her nights and days, and it's really disturbing!!
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your respond.yes you are correct.i agree with you.yes it is very dangerous to do o.but i have small doubt about this.that is why do they calls like that.i hate that type of persons