Do you get emotional while watching movies?

@hireshd (492)
There are so many good movies, mylotters pour in your views about getting emotional on watching movies. Which movie touched your heart and changed something in he way you live life
Most of the time I get emotional specially when it is a sad movie. Tears will roll down my eyes but its not the case wiht my husband. None changed my life actually but most sad movies touch my heart, but we liek watching comedy movies.
@hireshd (492)
Thanks for your response!!!Tears rolling down means that we are touched by the movie
@BinaryKat (738)
My husband calls me heartless because I do not cry when it comes to movies. One time Titanic(Leo Dicaprio version) was showing on tv and I didn't feel moved. Now if it was a real life event movie like showing real footage from certain time frame then yeah I would feel something. I have seen some movies that have inspired me to do better in life but not get emotional.
@hireshd (492)
Thanks for the response! I too have seen people crying during movies
So far, the only movie that made me cry is the movie Passion of the Christ. I can't imagine the horrible stuffs that Jesus went through. All those tortures, bloods, pains. I don't think any normal human could have survived those. Not these days though because we already have a lot of Human Rights Activists. But still, at those times, those that were done to him are all BRUTAL.
@britt_200 (1227)
i always get emotional when i watch movies...if it touches the heart or the soul...then of course i get emotional!
@hellcowboy (7380)
This is a really good discussion and I know that movies are really important when it comes to everyday life because they are a good source of fun and enjoyment especially when you are extremely bored,or when there is nothing to do,like on those really rainy,or really cold days,where you do not want to leave the house for any reason whatsoever,and nothing beats snuggling with the one you love to watch a good movie,especially if you have popcorn,and I know that different people like different types of movies,and I know there are probably people who might like action movies, and then there are probably people who might like horror movies,and I know every person has different tastes and different preferences,so I can understand that not many people like the same movies,I think it is okay to get emotional when you are watching movies,especially if you are watching a really sad movie,and I remember the first time me and my parents watched the movie Deep Impact it made me cry,and any movie like that usually makes me cry,even though I try not to cry at movies because I know they are just movies but sometimes it is hard,have a great day,good luck with your life,and all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.
@tixepower (1196)
• Sweden
The only emotional movie/tv serie for me were ending of some of my favorite tv shows like scrubs and x files and also the end of an anime called elfen lied. At elfen lied I actually got tears :D But usually I'm not affected by movies because the tv shows are more effective when it comes to it for some reason when it comes to me.