Do you own a fitness machine?

Which one? I need one for toning
@ssh123 (31096)
Yes. I have one : static cycling.
@kgwat70 (13395)
Ablounge - This ablounge machine will help tone your stomach and love handles very well.  It comes with a video to help you follow the routines properly and has worked well for me.
I have an ablounge machine that can help tone your stomach and chest areas as well as love handles. It is very good and has worked for me. You should also do some cardio exercise as well.
yes i have a static biciclet and a ez bare to work my biceps/triceps/chest/legs.
No sorry I dont.Happy new year .its 2007 ha,ha,ha LOL.
@MakDomMom (1474)
I have always wanted one of those Gazelle machines. They seem so easy to use. They are suppose to help you get into shape, tone, and all that stuff. I jsut haven't found the money to go out and purchase one. So if anyone has one they want to give away..... LOL
@kgwat70 (13395)
Fitness Flyer - Fitness Flyer gives a good cardio workout.
I own several pieces of exercise machines. One is called the Fitness Flyer though they do not make it anymore. A gazelle or air glider burns a lot of calories and is good cardiovascular exercise. I also have an ablounge machine and hand weights. Those should be very helpful.
@relekar (559)
lok dude these machines whch u get in market wil tone u but I advice u to join a gym , it wil b a better ooption, advicing u as my brother was a gym coach n I to go to gym regularly
@swolecat (1278)
You should join a gym. it's much better