Life

my life is average!
@bwanna (282)
Have you ever read any of the mlia (my life is average) sites? They are amazingly funny! Once I read one that said, "Holy shift! Look at the asymptotes on that mother function!" Being a math nerd, I found this hilarious and spent the next five minutes shaking in laughter. Don't worry if you don't like math, because there are all different kinds of mlias out there.
@jwfarrimond (4474)
Is this a consensus opinion?
@EliteUser (3966)
Hey, Yea my life is really average too. If my life was to be made in a movie, it would be so boring that no one would even watch it, and if they do, they would probably fall asleep probably only after 5 minutes of the movie starting. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@kalaga (547)
Hi! here is the good news then.you can make lot of good friends here in mylot.just start discussions on the topics that interest you and respond to others posts.start doing some tasks and start earning money.the friends here help to give you suggestions on anything.so ask for doubts and also check profiles and add friends.before u know it...life will be good(atleast u will feel it).write some lengthy post responses and discussions please.in that way u will earn money.post some pictures too.all this will earn u some moeny.all the best.
@whizkid08 (715)
Wow! A 1 word title and a 4 word discussion content. Buck up man, I see you too are new to myLot. Look, you need to write a minimum of 4-5 lines in each discussion or response. That's not just for earning purpose but also it will attract people to respond to the discussion. Hope you get what I am saying, no offense!
@ayis12 (544)
I see no question in here..:|
@nimzia (388)
what do you mean by this,in which category.I know you are new here .so my advice is don't try to leave a single line.please describe as you can.then you will get response more and your mylot life will change.............good luck
@free_man (7336)
Hello Dan and welcome to my lot. Life is what you make of it. If you make your life boring by not doing anything with what God gave you then you will find it rather boring. But if you get up everyday and do something positive your life will change so much. God has a plan for each of us if you want to know what that destiny is for you then read Mathew 24 Luke 21 and Mark 13. Have a great day! Be happy!