Would you like it if you could make a lot of money online?

@Citychic (4071)
Hey Friends, I am just curious as to how many people would like to be able to make a lot of money online. There is a new opportunity that my hubby has come across and was sharing with me. So I thought how many of my mylot buddies might be interested. Well let me assure you that it's all perfectly legal. But you would have to pay something up front in order to get started, would you be interested if you thought the end product would be worth the up front cost? Tell me your thoughts on it? I don't have all the details yet but if you are really interested pm me and I will be sure to contact you when I get more details......... Thanks everyone! have a good day.
@kalaga (550)
hey let us know once u get the details of it.i might be interested in it.i know u will do lot of research before putting your money into it.so i will wait for ur details.thank you.
@Citychic (4071)
My apologies goes out to anyone that might have been mislead by my discussion.
@CatGods (4594)
It would depend on what you call allot of money that could be made. It also depends on what the start up cost is and the product line. It also depend on how much competition is out there. The more details you give in your post the more people will respond. I think just saying hey I got this really good way to make some money if you are interested pm me, isn't enough. It would be like me saying I got a car in really good condition, you want to buy it? That's kind of vague isn't it.
I would need to know how much money upfront I need to pay. I am always cautious on paying money to get money. I would be interested in it though.
@CatGods (4594)
I have no clue it's not my program. I'm just responding to the person who started this discussion.
@Citychic (4071)
Hello CatGod's I hear what you are saying, the reason why I asked it like that was because I didn't have all of the information. Even know I don't have it but I just wanted to see if there was a lot of people that were interested, so perhaps it was a bit premature on my part to ask the question without having all the information that I needed to be able to give out. So we live and learn and it's been a good lesson for me. But thanks for showing interest and giving some feedback, I really do appreciate it....... Thanks again, Bye for now!Happy mylot!