if you have a rich man,do you insult your friends

@laxmi123 (949)
yesterday i saw my friend after her marriage.i went to her marriage.she's talking is very good.i like her.i gave to some money in our college days.because she is very poor.but her husband is very rich.yesterday she's behavior is not good.why did she talk i don't know.i think she insult me.i have small doubt.if as she do marriage to rich man,they do insult the other mans.did you see the same situation.if you have a rich man,do you insult your friends.any how thanks for responf
@whizkid08 (715)
It does happen. But actually, its temporary..When you get married to a rich person, and suddenly have millions of $, you will be on cloud 9 and gain some attitude. That attitude eventually causes you to insult a person who is not as rich as you. However, when you get used to it, lol used to have loads of money, your nature will restore and you will be normal again. (You refers in general)
@britt_200 (1227)
o wow thats not nice at all! i would never do that...especially to a friend...no matter what you get in life you still have to treat your friends the same...because theyre always going to be there for you.
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your responses.yes off course.but she didn't understand me.any how have a nice day.happy mylotting
@kkchin (68)
i don't like this kind of friend even she is rich now, she must stay humble and not insult other. i won't insult my friend, i appreciate my friend very much because i know it is very hard to find a real friend nowadays. Cheer up laxmi123 =)
@galileo2008 (1146)
That's not good.. She must be ovewhelmed with her husband's gold and silver. SHe must not do that because "the world is round" and we'll never know maybe next time she'll be at the bottom again.
@donsky14 (5961)
I guess your friend had went through a lot when she was still poor, so now that she's rich, she has somewhat found the power to insult. Which is wrong, we should stay humble throughout.