I have some very sexy neighbors. Not next to me there slobs, across from me

i see them come out all the time. I can't help but to look.i am at the computer and window,there at eye level across from me am I being rude. I only look and they have on no shirts and are so hot.
@asif700 (1268)
• Pakistan
i have not
@gamerz_84 (919)
wow cool.give me ur add.:-)lol
@relekar (559)
no one can stop u from seeing them watch them n njoi, n if u wish make frnds wid them as they r ur neighbours n thn....I need not xplain....gud luk:)
@ssh123 (31086)
People (exhibitionists) are there everywhere. All you have to do is to ignore them and keep doing what you are upto. If you keep loooking at him, he will get the wrong signal that you like his displays. Ignore and Ignore. There is no other way.
Don't involve with them. Just watch out the fun, be sincere in your own work don't involve in any activity wit them it starts wit fun and ends wit a a big influence.
@pisshole (493)
• New Zealand
Take pictures.
@bhchy1 (6050)
Looking is free..whistling and cat calling...well I stick to looking, you don't need the cops at your door..anyway they chose to not where shirts so maybe they are hoping to be looked at?