As a student did you ever had a beating from your teacher?

@dhawanbm (3705)
My english teacher was very mild and I still remember how she scolded on incorrect pronunciation and mispelt words, I still remember her for excellent english skills I learnt from her. She is no more, yet very fondly I do remember her giving me a sound beating on my buttocks!
beating from my teacher......i cannot forget this incident.....it happened when i was in 5 th std.....i always had a habit of laughing on silly thing...or you can say i used to smile.......i still remember that day....it was my history class..going on....and a few back benches where talking and the lecturer caught them.....and when started to fire them i was smiling at one of my fiend who was receiving all that firing.....seeing my smile he started smiling and the lecturer felt insulted and asked him why was he smiling.....and he pointed his finger to me and said he is making me smile.....and then what the lecturer went mad on me.....h took a wooden scale and started his assault on me and since i was small kid i used to wear a half pant and he started trashing me left and right.....mt entire knee area was red hot and i was crying like anything.....but i some how gathered my self and washed my face and went home.....i was quiet and slept....my friend mom called my mom narrated the entire incident to her.....and next day i was in my school with my dad in principle cabin with the lecturer saying sorry to me......but there were other small incidents also but getting scolding from them is something that i still miss......
@nzalheart (2339)
Hello again dhawanbm!!! Such things happen when studying in the school levels. I can still remember some of those bitter moments. Though I was a good decent student, there are the times, I have get scolding or beating sometimes. I know each and every student of my class have that bitter experience. There are some teachers who are always fond of controlling the students via beating. And I remember getting a slap once, that hurted me so much emotionally that time. And when I was so small, I remember getting some punishments like chair positions hehe...Though less, I have certainly experienced such things... Happy mylotting...