What business/investment topics would you be interested.

@iwrite (5040)
Singapore
Hello people, I am having some issues here, I started many topics, however it seems that what I am interested in is not what others would be interested in. So I would like to make a survey and ask people what topic or discussion they would be interested so if I start topic on a blog it would be of some interests to people.
@Kowgirl (3490)
People are looking for help in almost everything. So let your topics be of help for something you know. Then again a story on what happened to you and how you did it or solved the problem you faced is always a winner. Tell us about your newest tried and true recipes, work related issues you have overcame. There is always something to write about if you have the time.
@mobhomeir (7565)
You're certainly right...but you can always think a good and quality discussions if you're at the mood to look for it....Thanks for dropping by...
@iwrite (5040)
I guess a lot of people are always searching for something, mostly for free items and free help. however I might be looking at the wrong angle that is why it is not attracting any people to my blog. I need to find more reason for people to view my blog.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes my friend, that is a good question. For me, we must look a topic that would give a common interests of all the members here...to tell you honestly my friend, one thing that I would not like to participate from any discussions here, is when one of us discussing or offering his site for some online business and yet when somebody followed it she/he would never help or guide that fellow who accepted their invitations. It's so obvious that guys would just wanted only a referral for his offered site...just good for his/her own interests. Don't get me wrong, I am just expressing my sentiments because I was once a victim of it. That's why I already promised to myself I would never entertain those member here offering his sites for some online business....
@Kowgirl (3490)
Then you have been meeting and joining with the wrong people. I try to help everyone who will try. To succeed you must help others to succeed.
@iwrite (5040)
Thanks for the respond, I sorry for your case, however I must say not all the people here you would be able to trust. you just need to be careful. I am thinking of building a relationship before I give out a program. Anyway I am asking for are topics on a blog, like for investment and business what topics you would be interested in. So I would go do my research to place in my blog.
@meapas (2433)
Give the names of best tried and tested money making sites which are free to join and easy to make money online. meapas.
@iwrite (5040)
Thanks for sharing your views, I would keep that in mind. I hope you would give me support when my blog is up and I would provide what you like to have.