Do you wear eyeglasses?

Eyeglasses - Eyeglasses for you
When I was in my grade school, I undergone a right eye operation because of a minor accident. Luckily, I still have my two eyes. However, the doctor advised me to wear eyeglasses. So, I wore eyeglasses, but for just a couple of months. I stopped wearing it because my classmates at that time were bullying me because of that. Now, I want to wear eyeglasses again....In your case, do you (have you) wear eyeglasses? Are you conscious about it?
oh yes i wear eyeglasses. not that i want to but i have to. Thanx to all the hrs spend in Tv and computers. When i was a kid i thought wearing glasses was cool, as only few children at that time wore glasses i thought it was cool. So i used to try hard to watch tv for long hrs so my parents would buy me glasses. And finally that day came. i had a blurred vision. I couldn't recognize face from distance. It was actually intresting to wear it for few days but after that it was really annoying. I wanted to get rid of it but now my parents wouldn't let me and i cannot get rid of it. And till this date i have am hooked up to eyeglasses.
You had a misconception when you were a kind...sadly you cannot get rid of it anymore...Though, you can wear contact lens instead of your eyeglasses sometimes.
ya...i was just a kid.hehe i could wear contact lens sometimes...but its need lots of care..
@irishmist (3819)
I have worn reading glasses for almost 10 years now. I blame it on owning a computer, which I've had one for that long as well. My eyesight was perfect before that. Or perhaps it just runs in the family like everything else.
There is no use in blaming...I think you just need to accept it...hehe. Thanks for responding friend.
@gicolet (1703)
Yes I wear eyeglasses cause I have to. I'm practically blind without them. I tried contacts about 3x and they always made my eyes dry and irritated so I always switch back to wearing glasses. I can still see though...upclose but really blurry afar. I'm like 20/400 :(
Ohhh gosh! I can imagine how you treasure your eyeglasses a lot...Well, thanks for responding in this post.
@wqdayang (137)
I don't wear eyeglasses,my eyesight is quite good.One day,I have a try to wear eyeglssses,quickly I felt senses turn around.Many of my friends wear eyeglasses,they say that it's quite inconvenient and bored.And the thing freaks me out,my child love watching tv and computer for long time everyday,it's harmful to his eyes.
You should take care of your eyes, you are lucky to have them...You do not need to wear eyeglasses... You should also advise your kid to minimize watching tv. Anyways, thanks for sharing.
When I was in grade school (4th grade) the school nurse checked my eyes and found out I needed glasses. I have been wearing them all these years. My children also have to have corrective leneses. I cannot see without them. I can sort of get around when i don't have them on, but I rarely take them off!
Ah, ok...So, you became dependent with your eyeglasses...In my case, I can still see clearly with my two eyes...But there are times when it becomes blurred. Thanks for your response.
@Cifer69 (187)
I want to wear one but I do not have eye problems lol I am currently searching for glasses without grade so I won't ruin my eyes lol
HAHAHA! you want to buy eyeglasses just because you want to wear it,and not because you need it. I think there are lots of eyeglasses without grade, just try to search in some malls...anyways, thanks for responding.