Yahoo Mail

I've been away for a while and i tried to log into my yahoo email the other day. I may have put in the wrong password two times. now when i try to log in i am certain i put in the right one but it won't go through. then it takes me to a screen to reset the password and has questions that it says are mandatory that I'M sure i never got asked I.E. birthplace and such. will i be able to get my email back? it was my main email and i have lots of things going there. thanks in advance for your time francisco
You need to match those important questions needed in order to retrieve your old password back or set a new password. But if you have been using Yahoo for so long, then you should know the password very well. Just make sure your keyboard wasn't set to Caps ON, else it will be all in capital letters. But I know that you are not stupid to not notice if your caps is on or not to make your password incorrect. So far when I do such mistake, i go back to retrieving my old password and changing it to a new one. But you must be sure that you have entered the correct birthday and secret question to do that. Good luck with retrieving your password my friend.
@aabuda (1725)
I also experienced the same thing only this week. I was so nervous of losing my mails, because like you, it is also my main email. It has lots of stuff especially things with regards to my online jobs. Thanks that it was okay. It only asked for 2 secret questions, and finally it was okay again.
@ces31a (17)
Are you using a free yahoo mail account? If so, the question remains is 'Have you not open your account for 4 months?' Because yahoo tends to reset everything in your email even the important ones, thats how they do storage saving for free users. But you can still recover your e-mail but not the contents of your inbox, just try to answer their security questions that you answer when you filled-up upon registration. And from then on, try to open your email account once a month so that you don't mess your important mails.