Earn US $ 5 instantly and many dollar for free like mylot

Yes friends you can earn dollars for inviting friends,commenting on blogs,photos and video. You can also earn for uploading video,photos and creating blogs. The website is free to join and the website is easy to use like orkut,facebook and other social networking website. You will also get US $ 5 for registering with a profile picture. Check my profile for link. All the best
@puqimx (360)
hello pratheep87... thanks for the info... but maybe i know what site are you gonna to tell...all te best in that site...!!!
@pratik87 (1927)
It is not a new site everyone knows about it by now. It is not as much fun as mylot though we can earn faster there.
@zearah (5287)
If I would have chance yes I would love to join there@_@but for now I'm here and I decided to work more here for in mylot I trust a lot^_^! Thank you and happy mylotting^_^!
@kmaram (2534)
Hi there, i know your referring to mypage5, i am member of that for a month already. Its a good site like mylot, i had been paid by the site once. Mypage5 is another great site to engaged and now that they paid me makes me realize that they are legit site. Before i was confused with the credibility of the site but when i got my payment i told to myself that im glad that i found another legit site.
i think u are talking about mypage5.... i have joined it but no time to leave mylot and go there.... i have just made the account there but i am happy here... Keep lotting....keep earning.... byee....
@achinthya (1219)
hi, I'm also the member there but I didn't enjoy much as My lot, I think the minimum payout is $20 right getting point is easy but photos and all I think we can't upload for internet it should be your own I guess!!otherwise deduction from points right!