How to make a nice youtube video?

Switzerland
When I first saw my friends video in youtube, I just laughed at him because he is just singing in front of the computer and in a monotone voice. But after few weeks, he told me that he got messages offering him to record a song to be included in an album. I was shoked and never believed him until I also met the recording company who offered him. Then I believe. He was really lucky, the fact that he really cant sing good or it is just me who cannot appreaciate his singing talent. Because of that, I also wanting to upload videos of myself but I really need help from you guys how to make my videos nicely done. I want to have some text backround or even animation and song lyrics like in karaoke while I am singing. Is there anyone here who knows how to do that. I will be very happy if you can help me. And I would like to thank you in advance. Greetings, Jeff
@diamania (7028)
• Netherlands
If the tags you use is the same as those "me singing" vids then you're likely to get heaps of views. Combine that with some linkbuilding to that vid and learn to sing and who knows there might be a chap who offers you to foot your bills or donate.
That will be a good idea. I will probably make something to make my videos attactive despite the fact that I do not sing really good. I still need to learn more and to be trained if will get the chance. But thank you for the best advice. I appreciate your time making a comment on my post. Have a nice day my friend. Jef
YouTube And Offers Sounds Interesting Buddy....... Must Have Been Lucky As the others say ............... But i say it was To Happen .......... So it Happened ........ Even if you are to Become a star you will be someday ........ Till then Chill ... Enjoy .............. Amnt Good At uploading ... Dont Ask me ...... LoL ... Happy MyLotting .........
I want to be a star. Hhehe. And it is not easy to happen. So since many people are being discovered via youtube, why not give it a try, it is free and hassle free. So I will also want to have some music videos, which are home made and want to do some background so it will look more interesting and attractive.
For making a nice video the MOST IMPORTANT thing is TO BE CALM! STAY CALM! Don't get mad at yourself, because in MICs, everyone's voice sounds WEIRD. The second thing, YOUR FRIEND WAS LUCKY. It's not like everyone wanting to make an album with someone finds your video and actually asks you..! So don't get discouraged. For animation?... You need Macromedia Flash PROFESSIONAL. Search for it's tutorials on youtube (I have one myself :P)... For editing you MUST use SONY VEGAS, but it's too expensive.. Ask a friend if he got it, he will sure give you. If not, Then use WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER, it's an VERY VERY easy to use software you got already installed in your computer (START-ALL PROGRAMS). If you still can't use it then use YouTube videos as a guide!
Hehe..What a nice comment. I always stay calm to look good in the video. Hehe. I also never get mad of myself. Do not worry about this. Hmmm.. yes my friend was really lucky. I just got a Macromedia Flash Professional. I cannot get a sony vegas. I will be trying another applications which could be cheaper or anything free. I will search on it later on. I already tried Windows Movie Maker. I will take your advice and start from it. Thank you very much for taking time commenting on this discussions. I appreaciate you. Have a nice day. Happy Mylotting my friend. Jef
@Citychic (4071)
How to make a nice youtube video......... Hello my friend, I made several you tube videos before. You can go there and check them out if you'd like. Add me as a friend then pm me and I will send you the link. As for your friend receiving messages from record companies he must have been very lucky. Well if he can't sing and if it was legitimate companies they may provide singing lessons for him. Anyhow I can't say if it was legitimate or not, I guess only time will tell. Almost everything in this world cost money and it would be hard to imagine that someone would foot the bill for him, especially if he really can't sing. Anyhow I tend to believe that everybody can sing a little bit if they try. Simply because there is all kinds of music out there today. What about all the rap artist. A whole lot of them can't sing but they can talk a mighty good rap. So anyhow as for making your video. What you will have to do basically is learn as you go. First you will need to go out and buy a cd from a kareoke store that have background instrumental music of your favorite song. You must learn all of the lyrics then just sing when it's time to sing. Make sure that you do this in a very quiet place. As you want it to be as professional looking as possible. As for the text background. That is something they will offer you at Youtube once you've signed up and uploaded your video. It's really not hard to do, just read the instructions and take it a step at the time. You may not be as lucky as your friend is to get a recording contract or messages back but it's a lot of fun to learn how to sing on a video so just start it out and do it for the enjoyment of it and see where it take it you...... Message me back if you have any questions.........Good luck with it!Happy mylot!
Hello my friend. Can you also give me your link to your youtube videos. I will be happy to see them and how it was done. I will be adding you as friend later on after making a comment on this topic. My friend was really lucky since he was offered a contract. He is good looking and I guess that also give impact from the offer. I just guess. Because nowadays people will appreciate more if the singer looks really good even if the singing is not that good. Thanks for all the suggestions and I do hope to learn how to sing good. Have a nice day and I will be waiting to see your videos later. Jeff P.S. You are marked as the best response to this discussion. Congratulations.
When you are recording, be sure to turn on extra lights in the room. A lot of youtube videos are too dark because what seems like normal lighting to us is far too dark for a camera. Good luck with your videos!