cheer up song

Do you have a particular song that you always play to yourself when you need cheering up? My song of choice for that is called "It's allright" it's the theme to a UK show called New tricks, it's written by Mike Moran (he used to write for Queen) and sung by Dennis Waterman For those of you that might like to have a listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzVm_jh8AkA NOT A REFERRAL LINK. Do you have a song like that? Who is it by? How come you like it so much?
@adam1980 (517)
i dont have a particular song but i find anything with a fast beat is uplifting
I agree.
@catdla1 (6005)
Yes I do. It's an old song my Jimmy Durante, but this version is accompanied by some great pictures. Give it a try, and see if it doesn't cheer you up. http://www.imtiredonline.com/smile/ I don't know if you know who Michael Vick is, but he was a football player arrested for breeding and using dogs for fighting. Many pit bulls were rescued from his 'holdings', and one of them is pictured in the slideshow that plays while the music is on.
thats a nice one, I can't stand people that fight dogs, it's such a vile thing to do.
@catdla1 (6005)
I couldn't agree more. All the people who injure or kill animals for sport ought to be rounded up and trained as gladiators. Let them fight each other, and thus eliminate the problem.
I have a few cheer up songs, several are peppy oldies tunes like "Fill Me Up Buttercup" and Aretha Franklin's "Think". I used to work in an ice cream shop, so I heard this type of music all the time. It was a really happy atmosphere, so this type of music really cheers me up.
I thought it was "build me up"?
Ha, you're right! I wrote that comment while I was still sleepy. Thanks for correcting me!