there is no such as forever?

@kaorulen (258)
do you believe that there is no such as forever? me i don't want to believe on that . me and my boyfriend are so in love to each other and promise that we will be together forever. but when i read this phase "there is no such as forever". it's just like i was struck my lightning. i don't want to believe in that phrase. how about you did you think that there is no such as forever?
@seymiss (622)
Well i must admit that we ourselves are not going to last we are going to leave this earth one day that's why people tend to say that nothing last forever but in the sense of a relationship one can't enter a relationship having this thought in mine cuz it wont have a happy ending cuz with the tongue one can either blessed or curse thier life.So our words set the directions for our lives therefore if at the begining your already cursing your relationship then one can't expect a happy ending.
@kaorulen (258)
happy ending. i don't want happy ending because love has no end. hehe if you say happy ending means there is an end. lol.
@bubuth (1816)
I think that only means that everything has an end but for me I also don't believe in that phrase that there is no forever. Maybe some people making promise to be with someone forever but in end that promise did not come true and I think that happened if we make a promise to a wrong person. Maybe there is much better person who deserve to have that promise.
@voldrox (7200)
there is no such thing as forever, and it should not be used either, cause there is only one thing which is forever and it is God!