Away, but not fully!

Me and my grand neice - This was taken at the Mall of America recently. This is my neices daughter, Kiaia. Not sure of the spelling of her name but it's pronouinced KIA Sweet lil' girl.
@webeishere (36353)
Hi all myLotters and friends/family etc. I have been away from here for sometime just checking my emails now and then. I had issues with things happenming and have lost almost all interest in this site. I am not in it for the cash but the little I make is missed when I lose it for no apparent reasons. But I am going to do a few discussions today just to update some friends on my gardens and flowers etc. So, have you had issues here that made you leave for an extended period of time? This photo is of my grand neice at the Mall of Amerca last month. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@guybrush (4660)
We missed you, GB! I thought you must have gone on holidays! It would be unbelievable to have a look at the Mall of America - I've read about it, and they say it even has swimming facilities and an adventure park! I'd get lost. Our local shopping mall is rubbish, and it only has NINE tables in its alleged 'food court'! (They don't keep them very clean, either - so even if you get one, you have to push the dirty coffee cups out of the way!)
@webeishere (36353)
http://www.mallofamerica.com/#/main/home/home Take a look at it here. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@guybrush (4660)
Thanks, GB - that's absolutely amazing! I'd get lost in there - you'd never need to come up for air!
@guybrush (4660)
Thanks so much for the BR, GB!
@dragon54u (31644)
What a lovely little girl! There have been other people complaining, too. One had obscene/suggestive tags added to their discussions, another has a stalker, there have been complaints about deletions, etc. In addition, there has been no June payout yet--at least not to me. I'm glad you came back for a bit. I really enjoy reading your adventures, seeing your photos and hearing about the garden.
@webeishere (36353)
I has rude tags added, points and cash lost and rating dropped slightly. Why? Who knows. But I still read the discussions in my emails daily but have not been active very much. I did start 7 discussions today. I've made just over $5 in the past 3 months due to me being absent whereas I make $30 a month usually. Oh well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
Wow! Where have I been? My heads must have been in the clouds. I've been on and off Mylot a lot this past two months, but never really got involved in the stuff going on, just mostly answering news and discussions and such. Anyway, sorry to hear about the trolls on the site. I had a troll about a year ago. She's still lurking around the site. But don't worry. Things will get back to normal.
Hi GRANDPA BOB, You are very missed on here you know, I am not here for the money either but like to keep in touch with friends here and if I don't go on mylot for a day i miss it, although I go on Facebook and other sites mylot is my maine site, but it is so nice see you though, and your grand neice is very cute. Tamara
@webeishere (36353)
Awwww! Thanks a bnunch. I've missed being here as well. This weekend I'll be AWOl as well I think. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@dawnald (84076)
• Shingle Springs, California
OH I guess I got bored after my sponsor got banned and I stayed away for a while. And once in a while the discussions don't seem fresh and I stay away for a while. But in general I like the site and I keep coming back. PS she's a cutie! :-)
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks, she is a doll and calls me "Great Uncle Bob". Hahahaha! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@lingli_78 (12836)
you have a very beautiful grand niece... i know how you must be feeling when you lost almost all your interest in this site... i had been there as well and i took a break from here for quite some times... but after that, i come back again and i am still here until today... i will miss your post about your gardens if you leave this site... so please don't go... :-) take care and have a nice day...
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Grandpa Bob, I know we're all extra busy this time of year. I am sorry you've had some bad experiences on here. I hope they can be overcome. I've had a couple, but not been deterred by them. The earnings are my little savings account of sorts, but the best is the people and all that I learn here! Your great neice is adorable :) Again, I hope to see you here more often again. Karen
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
I might have known there was some reason why you were missing. I had checked and you were still on my friends list so I just assumed you and Debbie were away on a vacation. After seeing your flowers and garden shots it's obvious where you have been. I haven't had too much problem with myLot and I guess I'm just plain stupid because I have no idea how or why some people are having issues and knowing how I am so computer illiterate let me guess it's eazy to understand??? Glad you came back.
@webeishere (36353)
Vacation? Not while I have to care for dad. Noone else will do it for more than a few hours. So we can't get out all that often. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@pyewacket (44031)
I've been wondering where the heck you've been...too many people I know are leaving here or just aren't active anymore. I haven't myself, not as much as I'm usually but only due to my dealing with my strained wrist injury that I still have I that makes typing a challenge Your grand niece is ADORABLE Hey where's Minnie??
@webeishere (36353)
Well I may start being more active now. I really missed this place to a point. Thanks also. Minnie is around but not here as often either. Busy with a crawling lil' Savanna. HAHAHA! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
I have had some huge problems Bob. But, I am here still. The kind words and prayers of my MyLot friends have been the glue to hold me together. I am grateful. Glad to see that you didn't go the wayside. I had begun to worry that you left us for good! Big huggers to you.
@webeishere (36353)
I won't leave for good till I leave this earth for good. Hahahaha! Thankls also for the hugs. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@jillhill (37379)
Nope...still hanging around here..I have taken a few days off when I have been gone...hope you still stop back once in a while to check in...
@webeishere (36353)
I've been reading all your emails/discussions. I miss this place actually, but FB is keeping me busy right now. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@tyc415 (5706)
I am not as active on here. I do respond to some discussions. As usual if they are not of interest to me I don't respond because I have no idea what I am talking about. hahaha Some I get there is nothing to respond to, it is just stating things. I do read them all that I get via email. I have been busy the past couple of weeks keeping my daughter's two dogs and my grandson. She and her husband are on their way here right now to get them and will head back tomorrow. Then in a couple of weeks after my son in law leaves for Illinois to go to work she and my grandson will come back, she will stay for a week and my grandson will stay for a few weeks. Oh yes, also I am getting so excited that Big Brother will be starting up next week.
@webeishere (36353)
Yup, Thursday is the day. WOOO HOOOO! HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@deedeehall (1144)
oh my have i ever.lets see where do i start?i have triplets and work crazy schedules all of the calender and clock. all to avoid child care. i dont have alot of help and no family in this area so i have learned to be really organized and tough.i have a cleaning service and do weddings.and i have been trying to help other parents with there children because they have no child care.needles to say i have had a really bad sinus infection that i can not beat. but it has not slowed me down to much.so my lot has been put aside with this busy and crazy summer schedule .here in sd school stars next month so things will be diffrent then.
@stephcjh (32327)
We have messed seeing you here too. It is good to hear from you. I know you are very busy with your garden also. I have had issues here also that made me leave for a while also. I like the extra cash here but sometimes it is not worth it when someone harrasses us, when we are just trying to have fun here as it is.
@jerzgirl (8168)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
To my knowledge, I haven't had any major difficulties here. I lost points a while back when I crossed someone's path under "politics". It doesn't matter the quality of the discussion - it only matters that you agree, apparently. But, I've cut back on those discussions dramatically and word my responses very carefully when I do contribute. Shouldn't be that way, but it is. There are a lot of aggressive people on myLot anymore and they seem to feel they own the sites they're on. They try to control anyone who doesn't see it their way, it would seem. Pity. I still like it here. I think I'll stay.
HI Grandpa Bob: Good to see you back, and that photo of the two of you is really really a beautiful one; She's such a little beauty; anyway Good to see you back posting;
@babystar1 (4235)
I had no problams so far. I guess I have been lucky. Sorry to hear that you had issues with mylot.
@eaforeman6 (8983)
Hi How are you? I have had personal issues which I have been away dealing with. I am finding that I have more time now and look forward to posting more. There is alot of catching up to do.
The only issues that pull me away are work issues, or working online issues. I am fortunate enough not to notice if I lose points or something.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Yes and my issue and an important one, no home computer.. I am glad to see you though, I finally have a little time to respond and thought I would tonight, so you wrote this at a good time..
@BarBaraPrz (24553)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I wondered where you were... thought maybe you were busy gardening.