Have you ever helped your kid find a job.

My son just graduated in Management Studies and was looking out for jobs. More than him, I was worried and kept looking out for jobs on the net. Many a times I was advised not to do so and let him find his own feet, which he did, but then being a mother and worried about his future, I just couldnt stop. Are you all like me ? Did you go out of your way to help your son,(all the jobs I liked, he did not) or did you not. Fortunately, my son found a job on his own of his liking. Thank God. I am the type who worries. And you ?
@bhanusb (5709)
Oh my God ,your son completed his graduation! My dear kety you are so lucky.You must married in early age.This is the advantage of early marriage.You are successful to make your son ready to face the life.You were worry for your son's job.He has managed a job.Now you got relief. Congratulation to you and your son.
Thanks bhanu, now I am a relieved person, definitely, knowing my son has a job which will start him off. Thanks for always being there for me, and good luck always. A blessing from your side will help.
@stephcjh (32327)
Yes. I have helped my 17 year old daughter get a job. She works at the same place as my husband does. They opened a new store though so she will now be working in the Subway part of it. She started when she was 16 so it was nice for us to be able to help her out with it.
Wow, your daughter started pretty young in life. But at least now you know she is well placed and happy. My son will be starting in August, but he is getting better offers, so lets see what happens. How fast our children grew up ! Thanks.
@srganesh (6345)
Hai dear friend!Glad to know your son earned his job of his taste.It should be lucky to have one like that.Anybody will perform well if he loves his job.Hope your son emerge successful in his career soon.About myself,my daughter and son are still studying in school and I am worried about their education right now.It is the parental quality to look after their future and give them good foundations.Sure,we celebrate their success as we care for it.So we can worry for the same.Cheers!
Thank you sr, its a peace of mind that I am experiencing. He is now getting better offers, so lets see what happens. We never know when our children grow up. Im sure your kids will also grow up in no time and we all will be looking back and wondering how fast they grew up. A blessing from your end will go a long way in helping him be successufl in life. thanks once again.