Are you excited to go home now?

@markmoney (2868)
I am still at the office now and yes, I am very excited to go home now. The reason why is we already have a PLDT myDSL Broadband at home, an unlimited Internet connection. At last I don't need to buy load for prepaid internet and bear with a slow dial-up connection. I can participate in myLot better now. Thank you for those who responded to my other discussion helping me to choose which unlimited broadband should I choose. I ended up with PLDT myDSL, since we already have a PLDT landline phone. I'm really excited to use the unlimited internet connection. How about you, are you excited to go home now?
so you finally ended up with pldt mydsl. hehehe hope the company can provide the service that you sought. what plan did you take by the way? if you reach pay-out every month in mylot, it can pay a portion of the monthly internet dues. i am home. for the most part, i work from home when i'm not on a project or traveling. since i'll be away tomorrow, i guess i'd be excited to get home at the end of the day. hehe oh by the way, on another note: i have a 4th record now. sorry, it's your 12 many. hehe
@markmoney (2868)
Hi myles! Yes, I ended up with PLDT myDSL since it is what I found cheapest. The plan I've chosen is the cheapest, Plan 990, I just need to add Php300 per month. I am using it now, and it works fine. I just love it and I think I had a good choice. Yes, if I can earn in myLot, it can help in paying the monthly fee. Wow, your work is ideal, just working at home. No need to dress up and no transportation expense. There is really no place like home. Thank you for your response. Happy myLotting! Oh, my 12 many, it's now yours, huhu. But it's ok, hehe. it just one deduction to my records. I'm happy for you that you did it. Congrats! Just don't get too many from my records or I'll get them back to me, haha. Have a nice day! Play for more!
we have the same plan. i think it was the most practical amongst the choices in terms of cost and speed. anyway, when you are no longer happy with the speed, you can always upgrade. but that plan works out fine from my experience... just about 15 months into it. i won't try to get your records. i tried a few other games in the site... but i think some of those are just plain crazy... unless one is really addicted to online games. lol
@markmoney (2868)
As of now, I'm comfortable with it. It's not super fast but it is also not that slow, just average speed, just enough for me to be contented. Like you, I don't think I will need to upgrade the speed coz it will just cost me more. I'm contented with this plan I have now. Yes, there are a lot of crazy games out there, just like "follower". Lol! If you will keep on playing, it will not be impossible that you will overtake my records someday. Hehe. Doing that, you can also be considered as addict. haha. Take care.
@myx_03 (540)
Hi, to be honest, when Im with my girlfriend I don't want to go home. We're not yet married but I know that the time will come that we will be in the same home, and when that time come, Im always excited to go home.
@markmoney (2868)
Oh yes, a girlfriend is like a home to our heart, because we love her. Yes being married is better, we will always be excited to go home and see our wife. Good luck to your relationship and I really hope that it ended to a happy family. Thank you for your response. Happy myLotting!
@ahslack (487)
Haha i am not excited to go home now because i am at home all the time! But if i am at school and the lesson are boring,i will definately keep looking at the time and wondering how long more i can go back to home.Well,congrats on going home soon :D
@markmoney (2868)
Haha, it's good that you are home, coz there is no place like home, it is simply the most comfortable place to be in. Oh yes, sometimes, the lesson is boring and we wanted the clock to run faster so that we will be able to go home. Thank you for your response. Happy myLotting!