why people close their eyes when they kiss?

@acie_21 (5640)
i dont know maybe its kinda weird looking at your partners face.!funny huh?or maybe they want to feel the emotions of being kissed!.maybe its just for the first timers!hehehehe!what you think i really dont know....happy mylotting!
@daliaj (5684)
I have heard that women close their eyes when they kiss.I don't know about guys. I have not yet noticed that. I have experienced the same. I close my eyes while kissing. I think it will help me to get the emotion and feeling of the kiss fully. Hehehe. You will loose something if the eyes are open.
@acie_21 (5640)
for me no.i still concentrate while my eyes are half openned ...i like looking my partners face..hehehehe!
@silverglint (2001)
I think its pretty awkward to be looking so close into your partner's eyes, you can get crossed-eyed and end up laughing instead of kissing hehehe I think its a natural reflex of people to close their eyes or maybe because that is how they see the actors in the movies do it.
@acie_21 (5640)
hehehe!have you try kissing while openning your eyes?how about you,do you open your eyes?hehehe!maybe just half open i dont kiss my husband closing my eyes i do half open i like kissing him while looking at his handsome face...heheheheh!
@mrakobesie (1246)
seeing things takes away from feeling the touch. I am into pottery and when I'm working on a potters wheel you feel better if it's a perfectly balances piece when i have my eyes closed... eyes distract. when it comes to kissing touch is very important, so being distracted by what you see takes away from the pleasure...