Hello, what is your occupation, or are you a professional?

@sanell (2114)
I am an MBA degree STAY AT HOME mom, and also, I have an at home based business and use mylot to help with my advertising budgets. My sister is an RN My friend is an RN My husband is a Higher up executive Manager. What is your profession?
@LovingIt (5398)
My degree in accounting and that is what my profession has been up until now. I am currently unemployed, due to politics -- long story. I guess an accountant would qualify as a professional. It just depends on what your definition of a professional is. I'm really burned out in accounting and am looking into a home based business myself. What is your home based business?
@sanell (2114)
I do a couple of things but mostly I work with a team called Stayin home and lovin it. no selling, no stocking no delivery of products it is referral based marketing, not an MLM, not a Pyramid, not Mary kay, not Party Lite but good quality products tons of ways to make living with it and easy because I do not have to do parties or bother my friends to get involved, we market and educate we do not sell! If yu want to learn more go to my website or email me www.freewebs.com/sandeevandee
I am a Professional in computer... I guess IT sector is best for development.. People should think of it..
@luskas (3429)
• Portugal
I´m a worker an a student... I work as cruise ship agent and i study geography...
i'm in IT profession
@belenR (256)
im a BEED graduate, a professional teacher but working as a secretary in a private company...
@debjit (339)
Am a I.T Student.3rd Yr.