Blogger question???

Ok i think i got a pretty good blog about trusted sites that have been paying for years and every thing looks pretty good but I want to rearrange my posts on my blog. does anyone know how I would go about doing this? thanks for any help in advance. I would like to put trusted sites first then other paying sites then maybe put paid traffic exchanges and then maybe put more traffic exchanges and explain that you can get referrals with them. take care, Francisco
@akuler (3534)
Hi franciso1981, Since blog is like a journey, it would record a new post at the top. There is no way you can put you older post at the top of new one. That is how this thing work. But, if you really want to rearrange your post, what can I suggest to you is you do cut and paste. What is mean is you rewrite your post and delete the same post you have written before. That the only way I think can be done. I hope I can help you more but that the only way I can think now. Happy mylotting and have a nice day.
Thank you very much for your response, I was thinking of doing this but was hoping there was an easier way to do it. I will be adding more and more to my blog as I get time, eventually I will have just about every referral program on it :) the paying ones any way. I will keep promoting it and hope that it can get more exposier somehow. I'm glad you like mylot. I am promoting here to help people find a nice place to help each other out and have fun. I still wonder where you signed up from? probably not my blog but one day I will be getting signups from there. thanks for your time and take care Francisco P.S Rambling on with your replies to your discussion responses like I just did can really boost your earnings here :)
@byfaithonly (10716)
As prior to me already said a blog is going to add the most resent post at the top so unless your going to 'switch it up' every single time you post my suggestion would be to leave it as it is and on your side panel add link lists - you can lable the lists for example one 'Trusted Sites', another list 'Other Paying Sites' and so on. You must be doing something right though - 22 followers already :) I've had my blog for I think 4 or more years and only have I think 6 followers :( really don't promote much at all and go months I don't post so not surprised. Off topic - are you writing for AC or just promoting the site? Would you be interested in exchanging links - I looked for your profile link on blog but didn't see it... Also saw Shareapic on your list - been a member there for a couple years and haven't earned $2 yet :( I'm doing much better off slideshows on AC..
Well I been sending it out 1000 of times on different exchanges and other promoting sites so i'm glad it gots some followers,even though i'm not sure if that really helps anything. I was thinking that if i send it out to a million people maybe it might come up on search results and then i'll be in buisness i'm not sure if thats how it works though, how do you get your followers? thanks for your time and take care Francisco
@byfaithonly (10716)
A few of my followers are actually other friends from myLot and a couple are ones I met visiting other blogs. Do you have a counter on your blog? I use sitemeter.com (free version) can actually check and see just where your visitors came from. My blog is getting a few from the search engines but not a lot.
@kumarpslv (3216)
Once I tried for that and as I was not able to do so, I started a discussion like this here. But it seems that we can not rearrange them as we like and they will be displayed as per the date of posting them. The possible way is copying the entire code and then pasting the codes in a order as we like with editing option. Now I am doing like this only. Now I am interested to read the further responses to this discussion to see if there any possible solution for that.There might be some option for that.We are not able to identify that option.
@nehaagra (849)
I'm not too sure, if i got your question correctly. But as i understand You wanna some posts on top of other always.. For doing that, you can just publish that post first, and then publish it again , Post Dated(like for 2010). There's an option, post options, when we publish our post, as per the date . Do try it out and check it should work..