Free Tools all user of Blogspot should Utilize for money and traffic

Well I've been a fairly active blogger now for about a month. I've learned a lot about setting one up, and putting tools on my site and getting some traffic to it. So thought I would share. Obv I can't put links here but I can tell you type of stuff I'm really talking about then you can head over to my blog (link is on my profile) and check out the entry about "Tools every Blogspot user should utilize". Blog directory's - Submit your blog to these will help your blog be found by those looking for blogs. Really good and easy way to create residual traffic to your blog. Takes just a couple mins to submit your blog, and with some, confirm your E-mail or add a button to your blog saying it's listed in that directory. Very easy to do and creates free residual traffic for life with just a couple mins of work per directory. Blog Chat box - Adding one of these allows you to get feedback or compliments on your blog, and when they leave a message it links to that persons blog. So you can goto their blog, leave a message on their blog and create more traffic for your blog. Great way to find similar blogs of interest and get free residual traffic. 5mins of work Easy Tweet - Add a button to all your blog entry's that allows anyone with a twitter account to easily Tweet your blog entry to all their followers. Great free traffic when ever anyone does. 5mins of work. Track conversations - Add a button that allows you to see when ppl talk any of your blog entrys and what they said. Great for finding out who liked your entry and why. Feedback and traffic checker. 5mins of work. Putting ads on your blog - If Google banned or rejected you from there ad program, you can use another one that has a $5 minimum payout and is very easy to set-up and add to your site. 10mins of work for residual income. Using your links to make money - Get paid whenever anyone clicks one of your links on your blog. It's not super fast money, but when used with free traffic and solid blog entry's it adds up. Minute of work per link you wanna set-up for Residual income. So all in all. Your gonna spend an hour-ish setting it all up, and you'll get two sources of residual income, many sources of free traffic, Multiple ways to get feedback and get links to you blog out there. So head over to my profile, check out my blog (it's the first link above the banners on the right) and view the entry about "Tools every Blogspot user should Utilize" in the "Blogspot tips" category. It's a recent entry though so shouldn't need to look for it.
@subhakars (934)
Hi, Thanks for the tools. it is very important to use them. I have made few blogs and struggling with these issues. Now I am happy that you came with the tools and want to share your hardwork with other mylotters. That is the reason I like mylot very much. We can learn many things and come to know about genuine sites which are paying..
Glad you like them and hope you like my blog, I'll be sharing some more tools to help us all earn more.
@roseyroser (1061)
Hi there! I've been able to put those tools to good use. I'd say all of those tools are very helpful. I will check your site daily for more updates! Thank you for the help!
Thanks and hope you do visit more often.
Thank you for sharing all of your hard work you have been doing. You must be at this 24/7, has it worked out for you? I will be visiting your blog, and if I feel it is of good information for others to learn from I will be adding your link into my blog under Blog links I have going. I hope it is all working out for you..
Your welcome, and ya I try to do a bit work everyday in some form with the blog. I'd appreciate a link very much. I really think a lot of blogspot users could benefit from the tools I've gathered and hope they get out to more users.
I think you know your stuff, 2EarnMoney I will add you as a friend. I like all thie information that you have on your blog. Thanks for all the information about the various posting sites. I guess that there are some things that you will be able to discuss and talk about for a long time. You defintely have good ideas.