How many of you saw Harry potter and half blood prince? Comment and rate

By RK
@ragikutty (2457)
Kerala, India
Did you watch it on first day? What is your review on the movie? Is it better than first 5 movies? Did it follow the exact story from book or cut of and changed many of the portions? How would you rate the movie? I am so sad, I couldn't watch it on first day and I don't think this time I can watch it in theater. I watched the last part with my friends first day and first show. I am really really sad, I won't be able to do that this time.
Saw it last night and I LOVED IT!!!! I was soooo relieved. Order of the Phoenix was not good. The movie was jerky, the acting was bad, it didn't flow. I have never had an issue with things being cut out. (Well, once, in POA) So be warned, there are a lot of things that are different. But even JKR said that she didn't mind if they changed things, as long as they were true to the spirit of HP. And I think this movie was more true to HP than 5 was, because the "magical element" is back. Actually the graphics are amazing, and the way some of scenes are shot is just fantastic. Diagon Alley isn't flat and cardboard cut. The Burrow is interesting and unique. And Kloves made sure that even though this is a dark movie with dark themes, there's a lot of humor. And hormones, but it's handled so well. Draco! Oh I was so worried they were going to make him out to be a weeny the whole time, but Tom acts this so well. He looks determined, but you can see that he's sad/scared just a *bit* if you look in his eyes. Sorry, bit of a ramble feast here, as I'm still digesting it. I loved it. I think most people will love it. My brother, who can't handle a deviation from the book, thought it was awful. So as always, it will come down to that.
@ragikutty (2457)
• Kerala, India
I watched the movie and I didn't like it. They made lots of changes from the book which I couldn't digest that easily. The most important are these, from lots of things I hated about the movie from the book. I would rate the movie 2 out of 10. They could have made the movie more interesting by not changing some important stuffs.
Today only it realed In India... its friday.. movie relasing day.. I was waiting for that movie from long time.. I will watch on sunday.. Because its housefull here.. so don't got any ticket.. But i already got the ticket of sunday shows..
Im planning to watch it this weekend with my husband. I read the book already and will compare them once I have watched it. The trailer is good though.
@dephie77 (106)
I haven't seen it yet, but my friends have already seen it. They're rated 1/10 for the movie. Is that movie really that awful? wew...
@surfermac (465)
i m going tomorow so ill rate it tomorrow k
I'm a big fan of Harry Potter,especially the books.The movies are not bad either.The movie version of the sixth book will be released in Ujly this year.The final book will be made into two movies,so there's that to look forward to.The end of Harry Potter is nowhere near