Whould you give up the one that you love for the sake of your sister's love?

@phesaru (300)
Will you please help me guys to enlighten my mind which decision I'm going to make because i saw and i felt that my sister really love that same person..
@jbrooks0127 (2326)
Why indeed would you think your sister has any more right to him than you do. And if you walk away you may very well deprive him of the perfect woman for him. I am not advocating fighting your sister for this guy but just do not back away. Make your feelings known. If he in more attracted to your sister then he will make the uninformed. Let him decide which one of you is right for him.
@phesaru (300)
thank you for the advice..but what if he also love my sister? i should give up or waiting for the decision he made?
Well if he loves your sister and your sister cares for him then you are pretty much out of the picture. The key to what you do all depends upon how he feels. My take on your question was that he liked you but because your sister liked him too perhaps you should give him up to her. If he were to like or love her that changes everything.
@phesaru (300)
hmm..you got point, thank you
@eLsMarie (4348)
well... the question there is: between you and your sister, which of you does the guy loves? :)
@phesaru (300)
you have a good question!! hmmm..but i think I'd rather give up the guy so that my sister can make happy.. but anyway i move on and now they both happy ^_^
@rlaknar (616)
If i am in that place i will go with the decision of the person who had been loved by both.I let the decision to the person and whomever he feels to be loved that person can got with him and the other one must give up. Best of Luck!!!
@phesaru (300)
your right..if ever he will choose my sister i can accept it bcoz i know my sister will be happy for him..ty for the response :D
@lizzrr (135)
"other's happiness" always comes in first to me, either my friends or family. When it comes to sister, I'd let her love the same person I love because in the end it's the person (the boy you love) has the decision which one to choose.
@phesaru (300)
your right..=D ty for the response
@haiershen (1082)
it is very difficult to face, i think which one is the man fall in love with is the important thing,if the fact is the man love you sister and you sister do not love him,and you love the man very deep,in this situation, maybe far away another one is the better result,those people will be finding their mr right. if the result is the man love you sister and both you sister love him too,it is a pain ending for you, go away, changed you attention to another thing, you will be well.no matter which final result is, solve this problem as soon as quickly.good luck and have a nice day.
It is a difficult case. But why not see which one this man will love? You or your sister? Although both of you have feelings to him, and it is also important to see whether he has the same feelings to any of you. If this man love you, then congratulations! If he loves your sister, then give good wishes to them. And believe that another good man is on the way for you. I love China