Magic the Gathering(MTG)

Magic the Gathering, or MTG as it is known as is one of my favorite trading card games ever. I just not that long ago finished building this awesome five color sliver deck, which I think will workout great. Yes I know what you are thinking a sliver deck is so..., but I have made this sliver deck so I will be able to have fun. You see I do not play agenst anyone that takes the game as life or death. To me it is not about winning or loosing, but about having fun playing the game. That is why my deck is filled with some of the most awesome old combos with slivers such as for example: Epic Struggle and Coat of Arms and others. I made this deck so I will have fun playing it no matter what. I know this deck I made is not to be taken lightly because it has a potential infinite mana, creature, mill, damage, and life gain combo, but I do make light of it, and that is some of the reason I have so much fun using this deck.
@zoey7879 (3104)
Oh the dreaded sliver deck!!!! I prefer burn decks or white/green weenie or goblin decks myself.. but I think that with the newer expansions (I quit playing for 5 years or so) most of the cards are quite powerful.... that I am going to have to work on a stasis or bruise deck. When my roommate uses his sliver deck, I tend to concede midgame because I usually end up getting ticked off .. hehe
My sliver deck would tick you off im sure, because not only do I have some of the best slivers ever made(both old and new), but also I have cards to make the game more fun for me such as: *Coat of Arms - Each creature gets +1/+1 for each creacure of the same type in play. *Gilded Lotus - (tap)Add three mana of any one color to your mana pool. *Epic Struggle - At the start of your upkeep if you control twenty of more creatures you win the game. *Limited Resources - When it comes into play each player much get rid of all but five lands and as long as this card is on the field as long as there are ten or more lands in play no one can play a land. *Collective Restraint - Creatures cant attack unless there controller pays X(mana) where X is how many types of basic lands you control. (note: all of these cards I mentioned are Enchantments or Artifacts.)
@zoey7879 (3104)
Yar.. I hate sliver decks, PERIOD. Gotta love Coat tho :) I use it in my Goblin decks and my roommate borrows mine for that dreaded sliver deck if I'm not using them. The other cards you mentioned aren't so intimidating unless they're brought into play right away. Now adding pandemonium and fling with anything thats been beefed up with coat.... UUUUUUUUUUGH! Now Ive got the sliver shivers.. rofl
It is to bad you don't like sliver decks or I would say maybe we could play a game sometime. Also there are also in my deck slivers that give all slivers haste, cant be blocked but by sliver, sliver attacks I gain that much life, sliver attacks I gain that much creatures, can be tapped for mana, pay 2 mana to sacrifice and do 2 damage to a creature or player, tap mills oppenents top card, cant be countered, and pay 2 mana create a 1/1 colorless sliver token, tap and draw a card, sacrfice and gain 4 life. Also all slivers share effects so that makes it deadly, and that makes it so far able to do life gain, creature gain, mana gain, and mill, and damage. Oh and also I have Magma Sliver which has an effect you may like because you like coat of arms so much and that is: Magma Sliver - All slivers have (tap) Target Sliver gets +X/+0 until the end of turn, where X is the number of Slivers in play.