does paypal gets $2 again in my 2nd transztion?pls help.

i am successful with my first widrawal.now there's nothing left in my EON account. i am planning to withdraw new funds in my paypal and transfer it to my EON. do i need to deposit money again in my EON? please help.my next trnasaction depends on the responses here.
@JOIEMARVIC (2342)
I think you should deposit at least 100 pesos in your eon account. You wont loose anything by doing it right. Better be sure. You minght not be able to transfer fund or do a transaction with your eon account if it has no balance in it.
thanks a lot.i really learned from you.thank you for always supporting my posts.
@jheLaichie (4439)
though i still don't have my EON card but this post of yours helps me more about my upcoming account. but still i am having problems because i will be absent for work and the money that i will be using for my said account. then the travel expenses is not really that cheap. so i guess i still need to save more before i can get my eon card. so sad but i know it would be possible soon. thanks friend. jhelai
@nrptcs (164)
Please tell me what is EON?