Is it a myth?

@meapas (2433)
After nearly 2 months on internet surfing various so called money making sites with big blah blah blah, I am coming to a conclusion that in online there is no big money for any one. One can't survive just on online business. After putting all your efforts what you earn in a month is just a few peanuts. So do you agree that making big money in online activities is nothing but a myth?
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
I think that people can make atlaeast $100.00 in a month's time, but as for making $1000 of dollars, I don't think so. Hard work comes for any kind of job, so whether it be on mylot or out working somewhere, to make money you must put in effort. It's harder to do this online as your not sure what's going to pay and what's not. My advice would be to stay on a site like this, one you know is going to pay. Write on the site as much as possible, be friendly, and just have fun. Set goals but don't set them too high. The key to making money online is to save the money you make and let it grow in an account that gains interest. I don't know how to do such a thing other then putting it in savings. Savings account gain a little interest, and in a world like this, every little bit helps. Do you enjoy mylotting?
@meapas (2433)
I do enjoy mylotting. Believe me it is not for just money that I am here on mylot, but to interact with some good people. For big money, I am trying to explore further. Even if I can make $100 a month from online, I will think, effort well paid. By the way thanks for your insight.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
Yes, $100 is an effort well paid. Especially online. $100.00 can go a long way or not too far, but either way it's better compared to the pennies one can make if they don't try hard enough.
@meapas (2433)
Yes I understand and thanks once again.
@2EarnMoney2 (1163)
There is plenty of money to be made. But if you are saying it's not possible after two months, then I think you have been mis-lead. It's nothing something that happens over-night, nor is it something that is an "auto-pilot" type of thing. It's something you are going to have to devote time and energy to. You have a blog, so you have one of the very best tools to market with, but you have put little effort into it. Don't take that a personal thing against you, I am simply saying there is a lot more you can do with it to gain money from it, get people to sign up as your referral, and help drive traffic to your blog. You also need to diversify how you earn more, there are so many ways that if your not going to become a true master in any one field, then you need to dabble in lots of fields to generate income. I'd recommend taking 30mins, to take a look at my article, and my blog, links to both are on my profile. Think both will give you some ideas of things you can do, and how to do them. Good luck with your earnings, and remember that time + energy + correct sites = money
@meapas (2433)
You are right in a way. My blog is new and I don't know how to monitize it. More over my computer knowledge is little less than zero. I am trying to learn all the new ropes in the business. Thanks for your response.
i agree, its nothing more than something to pass the time and to earn minimal income, even as a supplemental income. Now if a husband a real good paying job and a wife didnt work and sat at home doing a bunch of these website to earn a little extra it might be an ok supplemental income
@meapas (2433)
Yes you are right. It can at the most a supplementary income. Thanks for your response.
@shhheila (1846)
there are lots of people who earns big time online! me small time... hehehe. i hope someday we will earn big money.
@meapas (2433)
Yes you are right. Thanks for your response.