Which is the swimming pool like?

@maximax8 (29129)
United Kingdom
Which are your local swimming pools like? Is one of them your favorite. If so why? My nearest swimming pool is ordinary with a baby's pool and an adult pool. The water isn't warm enough in my opinion. I love to go to the pool in Bridgwater. It has waves, a lagoon and a rapid river. The water is warm and it is therefore a fun place to go. I like the swimming pool in Portishead. It has a pirate cove for kids and a pool for adults. My favorite pool is the one at Bridgwater because there is lots to do there for my children.
I go to this swimming pool quite near the office.there is a pool for kids and for adults.there are several lanes in it.it is around 50m,Olympic-sized.crossing the pool from end to end is a real workout.
The swimming pool nearby our home is nice. It takes about 15 minutes for us walking there. It is a nice place. There is a swimming pool for baby, another swimming pool for children. And they are also some equipments like slides there. And there are standard swimming pools outdoor and indoor. Namely there are four swimming pools. I love China
@arkaf61 (10882)
For me the swimming pool I like is one where I have enough space to swim and it has water LOL I don't really care for what's around or how many other forms of entertainment are around it, or even the shape and size, as long as if has the above requirements LOL
@tomjoad (551)
hi maximax! well, there is one swimming fool that i love here in my place. it's an olympic size swimming pool where mostly swimmers practice. although i'm not an athlete but i do have advanced skills in swimming so i loved to use that pool. before when i was in college, i used to swim there 3-4 times a week. i haven't visited the place though for years. i guess when you starting working and you get busy with many responsibilities, you find it hard to find time for these stuff. okay happy mylotting!
I found a pool we do not like! And unusual as far as I know We were on vacation to Jury Pool in New Haven IN and the guards refuse to allow you to enter the pool with suntan location on your skin! In this day and age of skin cancer it seems counter productive! I complained and called later to speak to the management and they agreed, no suntan lotion no exceptions.