Then Vs. Now

@erikmama (12929)
did you ever watch the 80s transformers? Do you think it was better than the new transformers/ who is your favorite bot?
@earplugz (35)
The new one was much more better than the old one. Based on cinematics and more advanced graphics, the new one was way too awesome. The transformers movie now amazed me soo much that it took my jaws out of me. It was a great movie this year.
@erikmama (12929)
I liked the first movie but the second one wasn't all that good. I grew up in the 80s so I suppose that is why I prefer it better. To me it was more realistic than what we see today. But we all like what we like, and even 20 years later, Transformes still ruole!
I grew up watching all those cartoons!! Transformers like most of those cartoons were a whole better back then. It just seems like cartoons nowadays are just so violent compared to what we used to watch. There are some shows that I won't even let me kids watch because they're too violent or really disrespectful in the way they talk.
@erikmama (12929)
I like the 80's Transformers more, too. All cartoons were indeed way back when. SOme of them these days are just horrible!