do you make promises to someone you love?

@acie_21 (5640)
like what?did you made them happy or sad?did you broke your promises?what was the reason?hope you'll share your experiences...goodnight!
@shibham (17019)
yes, i would bcoz i love her. lol
@acie_21 (5640)
like what?did you made her very happy?
@shibham (17019)
yes dear, i tried to make her happy by any means but unfortunatly we are separate now and she already had married an another guy.
@acie_21 (5640)
why friend?his not contented with you?meaning she's not happy with you?how come?
@patofgold23 (5075)
only if I know I can fulfill the promise...otherwise,no...
@acie_21 (5640)
ya..rather than breaking their hearts..thanks!
@jaiho2009 (38989)
Hello Acie, Yes,i make promises to my kids.Like,when they got good grades i will take them to malls,and one way to make them challenges too.If my kids asks me to buy some stuff...they need to work for it before they can have it.It is like trading...they get good grades,then,they can have their wishes.We always make tradings like that way. And i always try to keep my promise,not to hurt my kids,and to build a stronger relationship with them.
@acie_21 (5640)
very nice..that makes them more excited, so they excell more to have good grades so that they will have their price!..thats a very good idea..not to spoil them by giving anything they want even though they dont need it.thats make them very challenging....keep it up!friend...
Hi, acie. I prefer saying "i`ll try my best" rather than saying "i`ll do it". Most of the times, i don`t make concrete promises to others as it is sometimes heartbreaking if i fail to fulfill, so i leave a margin for that. But, in such a case, i make promises to myself, and that gives a huge bliss if i make it to the destination. Like, i promised myself to do everything, that is right, to keep my parents happy, but never sad such a thing to them. However, i have succeded only partially till now, i want make it better. Happy Mylotting!!
@acie_21 (5640)
thanks for sharing..and thats true..we just dont want for our love ones to expect and get hurt because of breaking our promises...so its better to sya.."ill try my very best!"
@kmaram (2534)
Hi there, yes i do some promises to my hubby and i broke some of them. I feel being guilty when this is always happened. I always thought to myself that i should not broke my promises but still happened. I am ashame to my hubby whenever this thing happened. Well i hope when i make promises again i will do it, hate myself when i dont do my promises Keep on mylotting
@acie_21 (5640)
like what for example?maybe your just to busy ..he may understand it.