Getting Paid On here

@erikmama (12929)
Well, ive been on mylot.com for about 1 month now. Ive just started to really start posting and responding, and I posted a sicussion about how to earn more on here. Some of you sent me responses to post longer responses, but ive found that doesnt really increase my earnings. So im just wondering about how much you make per post
@tdemex (3545)
It's not only long responses, I realize everyone is in a HURRY, but takes a second and try spell check, reread what you say! It pays off in the long run, people notice misspelled words and gibberish! tdemex
@erikmama (12929)
Thank you! I really appreciate your help on here!
@rosekiss (30334)
• Eugene, Oregon
No one really knows what the pay is here as it is a secret and mylot wants to keep it that way. It just all depends on you, and how active you are and your participaton in discussions. Just keep posting quality as it will all pay off in the end, and you will see your earnings grow. Since you are just fairly new, you won't make as much as others with a bigger star. but if you just keep doing what you are doing, you will also see it go up as well. Everything you were told before about quality posts is correct though, as that is what mylot goes by, more than quantity. You can't post a lot of meaningless posts and expct a lot as it won't happen. You will do fine though as long as you keep all this in mind when you are posting. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.