No Paid E-Mails For Me!?!

@erikmama (12929)
I tried to join a site yesterday that pays you to read e-mails. I submitted all of my information, and had to wait for "approval". I received a response this a.m. telling me my membership was not approved, as I had violated one of their terms of service. The things listed were:not giving truthful or correct information, opening more than 1 account, misusing the site. Well, I gave all the correct info, opened only 1 account, and had never been on this iste before! has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this just a scam to get my information? The site was called DealsNCash. Is anyone a member or heard of this site?
@hmrk12 (735)
If we register with the hits4pay and dealsNcash(both are sister concerns), most of the members are rejected at their first attempt.The possibility is that your email id is already with their data base(multiple stream media). Even if you have unsubscribed from them, they will not accept and they will consider ours as duplicate account. I also met this same. You create the account with another email id and it may be approved . I got my account approved by registering with the another email id only. But it is of no use and I am not getting much mails from them .They are sending mails very rarely(hits4pay).