Tag Tag Tag Tag This Discussion

@erikmama (12929)
As I have stated a million times before, I am new to the whole internet/social networking thing. So I would like to know about "tags". I always see tag this discussion. So what does it mean? Should yo tag your discussion? What does it do for a conversation?
@cher913 (25865)
a tag is just a key word that you have used in your discussion. i seldom tag discussions that i have replied to but always tag discussions that i have started myself.
@erikmama (12929)
I always tag the ones that I start also. Sometimes I will tag others, just depends if ther is something that I want to add to it or not!
@chillpill90 (1937)
well a tag as far as im aware on this site means that when you look for discussions under lets say music and a discussion has been tagged with that then that discusion will come up.
@erikmama (12929)
I have been here a long time now. Luckily I am more familiar with it all now.I like to tag sometimes, and sometimes I don't. But it is great t be able to find a topic fast.