Court Shows

@erikmama (12929)
If yo had a money debate with someone you know, would you go on one of the tv judges show? Why or why not? Who is your favorite tv judge?
No, I definately would not. I think those shows are absolutely rediculous and full of b.s. I think that anyone who puts themselves on national television like that is just looking for attention. There are much better ways to handle situations like that without have to make a fool of yourself on t.v. That's what shows like that do. The court shows are no better than the other bogus talk shows such as Maury or Jerry Springer. I know someone personally that was on the Springer show and they were given a free trip to Chicago and were paid $100 for going on television with a fake name and story. It was completely made up by the show. Oh yea, she did get to keep the trashy clothes they asked her to wear. I wouldn't doubt if all the court shows were just the same. Fake.