Money Rules

@erikmama (12929)
What is the most money you have made on mylot in one day?
@patofgold23 (5075)
just 57 cents..but i don't mind...it's just for fun...I'm earning from other sites too... If I put them all together, it's already something...money aint really good here...but people saty coz its a nice place
@erikmama (12929)
I was just curious how much a person could make in a day. I think I have made $3 in a day, with the help of a couple of tasks.
hi erikmama... my 57 cents in a day was months back.. now i could earn over a dollar and close to a dollar at times if i have more time...too bad i do not have all the time as i need to work...
@Jennlk84 (4216)
On a day not completing any tasks, the most I've earned through posting is $1.00. Now I have to think about how much I've made in a day along with tasks. I would say my best would be around $5.00! I only ever made that much in one day once. Pretty awesome day though! I really do more posting than tasks here at mylot, so my earnings are slow compared to others who are doing the tasks.
@erikmama (12929)
WOW! That is pretty awesome to make that musch on here in a single day!! I have not done a task on here probably since I started this discussion!!
I am not sure but I think this is one of the questions that mylot is against. Please, let´s check the rules before posting or answering. The truth be said, I´m not at my lot for the money although I like it. The site gives me many other more important things.
@erikmama (12929)
I hope I did not violate anything. I wasn't trying to, just curious. Since it is still on here I do not think I violated any of the guidelines. I not here just for the money either. I really like being on here, but getting to make a little money in the process is nice!!
@Ruby_Dawn (617)
• Spokane, Washington
the most I have made in one day here in mylot would be 53 cents,thank to my posting,my referrals posting and a task I did :)
@erikmama (12929)
Hi Ruby Dawn! I have had days that I have been really active and earned a decent amount but most of the time it is also just a few cents.