Collecting

@erikmama (12929)
I love unicorns and purchase almost everything I see related to them. I even have a tattoo on my arm of a unicorn with my kids names in it. What do you collect?
@sweet_pea (3323)
I used to collect stickers, stationery and stamps when I was in grade school . But I don't know where they are now since we've been moving so much for the past years. In college I have a collection of Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel stuff toys by McDonalds. I also have a collection of coins and paper bills from different countries. I also collected candles and angels too which are mostly gifts from friends. After that, I haven't added anything to my collection. Currently I haven't got the urge to collect any new things.
@erikmama (12929)
Hi sweet pea. I use to collect stickers when I was younger, too, and someties I still find myself buying them at the store because I like them! I collected unicorns for a very long time and had a lot of them but no longer do I, I rmeber McDonalds and the hello kitty toys a couple of diffrent times, but have no idea what Dear Daniel is!! lol! I also like angels. They ar beautiful. But I really have stopped collecting anything these days,
@bjcyrix (6907)
Oh that's very sweet. I havent heard of a unicorn collection that often. I mean its an item/character that isnt a usual choice for a collection. Mostly there are dolphins, Hello Kitty's, fairies/pixies, bears, pandas, etc. Kinda refreshing to read about a unicorn. I really dont have a specific collection. I have coins, books, stamps, figurines, letters from friends. However, these are just hand-me-downs and gifts. I dont go out of my way just to buy and be able to add something to my 'collection'. So in a general description I guess I collect gifts.^_^ I really keep them. I dont give them away or throw them even if I cant use them anymore.
@erikmama (12929)
I have liked unicorns since I was about 11 or 12 years old. I'm not sure why...I just think they are beautiful. I do not collect like I use to. I've had expensive pieces get broken(kids)so I tend not to spend alot of money on them!
@bjcyrix (6907)
Oh, at least there are still 'unicorn things' that are not that fragile. Im guessing you have a roomful of everything unicorn..?
@cream97 (29151)
Hi. erikmama. I don't collect any kinds of unicorns or anything else. I would like to start collecting bracelets. I think that this would be fun to see all the different kinds of bracelets that I can come up with.
@erikmama (12929)
I thgink for me it was better to collect when I was younger. I no longr have the majority of th unicrons that I use to have. I really miss collecting!