Missing GB's

I am trying to install the factory setting to my 500 gb hard drive with the factory settings disc. I have another hard drive that i don't go online with and one that i do auto surfs and traffic exchanges and PTC's on. so i have to reinstall me internet hard drive but it keeps coming up wit 13.6 GB total and 4.84 total. I've done this before and the same thing happend so i messed with it till it registered the 500 GB's. I had to reinstall the hard drive a lot of times befor i got it back. does anyone have any tips for me? thanks in advance for any help francisco
@ferdzNK (3213)
Let me clarify, you have two hard drive one 500gb for non online data and the other ???GB for internet which has partitions 13.6, 4.8 and the missing GB. Is this right? Where is your OS located? When you say reinstall do you mean reformat? and finally what tool are you using to reintall it?
I do see it as unallocated.
I did it on a 80 GB just now that I was having the same problem with. I had to Delete the recovery partition in order to get any options for the unallocated space. I got the whole 80 GBs back. Thanks, I'll remember this next time, take care francisco
@ferdzNK (3213)
Glad of some help