Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee D-TX takes a call as cancer survivor asks a question

@Taskr36 (13923)
I think everyone outside this b!tch's district should thank god that she isn't representing them. As a cancer survivor is asking a question, Sheila Jackson Lee takes a call on her cell phone and completely ignores the woman as people look on in disgust. No apology, no explanation, according to the woman asking the question someone told her she was extremely rude and her only response was "I am not rude" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3FnWNkIzU In an interview the woman asking the question said that this happened to at least two other people in the middle of their questions. People like this deserve to be ousted from their positions immediately. I have NEVER seen such disrespect from a congressmen in the middle of a town hall meeting. I am truly disgusted. I know some here may not have speakers so please understand, the woman in the crowd spoke kindly and respectfully. Those angered didn't yell or scream either. They just said "She's not even listening" and "Oh come on". There was no mob here, just concerned citizens and one pathetic excuse for a representative. Can anyone possibly defend this woman? Is there anyone here who would vote for a representative who did something like this?
This bit of video will work great during her next campaign, right? But don't worry, all the democrats who don't get re-elected are comforted by the fact they will be put in 'czars' positions. Why else would they act so blatantly disrespectful to their constituents?
@Latrivia (2889)
I am of the belief that those politicians that want this do not care about our opinions, for the most part. There are a few who break the mold. I'm sincerely hoping that during the next election many of these politicians will be ousted in favor of politicians that actually care about all of their constituents, and not just the ones that agree with them.
@Destiny007 (5820)
There is no defense for this. This is going to be great footage come next election when Lee wants to continue feeding at the public trough. Hopefully she will be tossed out with the rest of the incompetents.
@gewcew23 (8010)
What a class lady that Sheila Jackson Lee is. Interesting how we are the un-American, we are the people being rude. I cannot imagine what would inspire anyone to keep this piece of trash around.
@Rollo1 (16650)
• Boston, Massachusetts
No, there's no excuse for this behavior. If she had a call of an important nature relative to her position, she could have at least asked the woman to wait a moment so that she would be able to hear her speak. Maybe she was ordering lunch or getting the answers to the questions from an aide. This woman had an important question and an important point to make. She was well-spoken and respectful and this representative still didn't take time to listen, she just ignored her. For those who say that these town hall meetings aren't productive because of the shouting protesters, here's the real reason they aren't productive. These guys from congress don't care what their constituents have to say.
Talk about "arrogant and dismissive"! I'd like to see any of the sheeple here towing the party line of bullshyt try to defend that awful rude jackass.