little girl's hair

Those of you with little girls with long hair, how do you get it to stay up without them messing with it?
@kerryq2705 (8677)
Hello, I just responded to your climber discussion...lol. I just started putting my little girls hair in ponys about 3 weeks ago. She kept trying to pull them out. What I kept doing everytime she would try and pull them out is I would say no leave them in then I would distract her with playing with me on the floor with some toys and that worked. Now she doesn't try and pull them out shes used to them finally. If you keep distracting then eventually she will get used to them in her hair. I hope this somewhat helps you. Have a great day!!
thank you, I try to distract her and she's alright for awhile, but then out it comes..lol. She is extremely stubborn, just like her father!
@kakuemmom (862)
I have always put emma's hair up so she is just used to it sorry i can't be much help to you
awww...she's a cutie! Kirsten didn't have enough hair to put up until a few months ago and she constantly pulls the bows or holders out