what your technique and way to choice the to answer discussion on mylot?

@jen14ed (866)
what your technique and way to choice the to answer the discussion on mylot you choice that something interested discussion and you click on it or you choice the discussion that is easy to answer..
since i don't do a lot of posts each day, i select which discussions to respond to. those discussions that are in my interests, or interesting discussions by mylot friends in my list, or new discussions that caught my interest. i want discussions where i could post something relevant and of considerable length. i want to do quality posts so i make sure i have more than a few words to share. whether it's an opinion, advice, shared experience that the discussion starter is looking for... it doesn't matter if it's easy or difficult to answer. as long as i'm interested enough to share my own views. enjoy mylot!
@jen14ed (866)
good and nice answer thanks for the respond happy mylottings to you
@dlr297 (5418)
The discussions that i choose to respond to are the ones that i have a interest in, they are the ones that i think that i know a little bit about so that i can add to what is being talked about, or ones that catch my eye and look interesting.
@wyvern501 (166)
Well, I just simply respond to the discussion where I think I can respond... It would be a waste of time responding to a discussion you are not familiar with... Your respond will lead to an Out of the Topic respond... Simply saying, I only respond to a discussion which I know I can respond to and my respond will be like worth it and will not be like a waste...