what movie can you relate your life?and why?

@acie_21 (5640)
do you know any movie that you can relate your life or in that character?like what? feel free to share! if you can!............
@kun2349 (23464)
Till date, i still cant find any movie that can relate my life.. haha =D MY life is simple and yet complicated at certain stages of it.. hehe ^_^ The only thing exciting about my life shall be my love life.. haha =D It's often full of twist and hurt, to others, but not so much to me.. I might appear to be a good guy in relationships, but in actual fact, i should be the worst of all, that one has never seen.. hehe ^_^ So far, i have not seen any movie with that kind of charcater like me yet.. hehe
@acie_21 (5640)
thanks for the response kun.. so how was your love life now? and why complicated?
@kun2349 (23464)
NOw, i'm feeling free and easy.. lol =D If u had seen my posts before, then u will know how complicated is my love life, to a certain extend.. BUt it's not gonna be as colorful as yours though.. hehe ^_^
@acie_21 (5640)
ok kun...i understand.. but never seen your post about your love life.. take care! keep smiling!