What's mean family to you?

@Zhizho (1351)
Indonesia
Hi..There..Family is everything for me.I could not imagine life without family.I think,it's important to getting together or keep contact with them wherever you been and whatever you are.I live in different city with my mom and my sisters/brother.We need two hours by plane to get there.I miss them and want to meet and getting together in Idil Fitri this year.But My family here could not be visit them.Hope there is other time we could meet letter.
my family is the most important thing in my life, i can't life without them, they always support me.And its so bad when one of our family is sick or get hurts. i hope i can make my parent proud of me
@Zhizho (1351)
How good person are you.I think your parents will be proud of you because they are so much worth for you.I agree with you,family like a body.One part is sick so other part will feel it.So,be the best part of your family.Thanks for your share.
@skywalk (66)
Family has unlimited meaning for me. I think there's no any word can really describe what is family mean. Let's make an abbreviation. Family for me is father and mother, i love you. Let see. What a coincidence. Inside a word of family, we can make an abbreviatin which give the details itself. Happy mylotting.
@Zhizho (1351)
You are right skywalk.There is no any word can really describe.Family like a home that a place wich we back from everywhere.Family is identity.So,we have to take care them and do the best for them.