Rearranging of important posts in Blogspot Blog

@scorpio16 (1707)
I want to rearrange order of my posts in my Blog (Blogspot Platform), few in TOP, few in CENTER and rest in BOTTOM. Few older posts are still important and I want to keep those posts always on top. Can someone here help me in rearranging the posts.
@scheng1 (24723)
Hi Scorpio, I doubt you can do that. I haven't seen anyone doing that in blogspot. I think the closest you can do is to create a html, and post the url inside. In that case, when people read your blog, they can see that you have linked to the important blog posts.
@scorpio16 (1707)
Thanks for you advise, I will see that too.
@aprces (1082)
This a good idea and habit for every blogger.I always think a excellent blog must be treated as a book.With the time gone,the book will become more and more valuable.I suggest don't delete the posts you think it's not help to reader,you can save it into another places as a period of experience and a mirror,keep that posts that is important and helpful to your readers Your blog is seem to be a site which introduce some new web earn sites online,Yeah?Choose a better blog template or a good theme for your blog,take good care of your blog