Click for Cash

@mzz663 (2773)
My niece and I have joined some groups where we can earn a little bit of money online and were sharing links to different places. I get a lot of emails and would lose the links or never find them. We decided to start a yahoo group where we can share the links and are inviting anyone that want to join us. Finding sites that pay and finding referrals is what we're looking for. Check out the yahoo linkage on my page and please do join and add your input!!
@Rose2798 (359)
I will check it out, thanks!
@mzz663 (2773)
You're welcome and thanks! We thought it was a good idea!! I read all kinds of posts and everything ends up being scattered all over. Figured this is the one place we might be able to keep up with each other and find some really good sites to join!!
@Rose2798 (359)
Yeah, I just posted there but it didn't show up? Do you have to review the messages before it shows up? (I included four of my fave money-making sites and the last one was myLot)
@mzz663 (2773)
I was looking and didn't see it either, I don't have to approve comments, they should just show up there!! I'm looking to see if it's gotten lost somewhere!!
@stephcjh (32327)
I have heard of this type of thing before but have never tried it myself. I wish you all the best of luck with it though. I am just not very good at getting active referrals though. I mainly earn all by myself.