Would this type of website be inappropriate for Google Adsense?

I have a product review website idea for movies, video games, and music products. I'm thinking of adding Adsense with Amazon Associates and possibly Kontera. Here is what I'm looking to do: I will first write the reviews on paid writing sites like Associated Content and Bukisa. I will then create a preview of the review, like a paragraph, on my website, with a 'read more' link that goes to the full article on Associated Content or Bukisa. My website will contain a Creative Commons licensed picture and a Video preview of the product, below that will be a paragraph or so from the product I reviewed, at the end of the paragraph will be the "Read More" link that takes the reader to the full review at Associated Content. In other words, let's say I'm reviewing a movie, it will look like this: PICTURE/POSTER OF THE MOVIE VIDEO PREVIEW/TRAILER OF THE MOVIE A sample paragraph from my review... A "Read More" link to the Full Review at Associated Content. Would all of or any of this be out of the question in terms of Adsense policy/rules?
@roseyroser (1061)
I don't think websites about movies are against their TOS. I recommend reading their TOS anyway so that you know all of the rules. They are very strict. If you do something wrong they will ban your account. I've heard too many stories about people who have broken the rules and lost all of their hard earned money.
I know movie/video game/music review websites are not against their TOS, I'm just concerned about the linking to the full review on associated content part. I read their TOS but it doesn't particularly answer my question. Not every website's TOS is capable of answering a complex question such as mine.