The wolves will be killed - but will it be with management and reasoning

@Trensue (5259)
Today Judy Molloy hears arguments for and against the wolf hunting scheduled for Idaho and Montana. The subject is heated and there are two sides to every story. However, any rancher who sees a pack of wolves coming after his livelihood will think twice about calling someone and seeing if they should shoot or watch the slaughter. If Molloy stops the hunt the Sierra Club, not the government (you and I) should pay for all the money that has already been spent in both states by FWG preparing, training, and selling tags for the legal hunts. No matter which side your loyalties fall - the people should pay the price
@dawnald (84070)
• Shingle Springs, California
I understand the ranchers' concerns. Many of them are operating on a shoestring and can't handle losing livestock. They should absolutely be compensated. But they are not the ones who were hunted to near extinction...
@Trensue (5259)
They are not being hunted to near extinction. Just because a tag is issued does not mean a hunter will have a successful hunt. If things remain the way they are now the ranchers and fish and game will kill many more than 75 and probably not report it. They aren't asking for obliteration - they are asking for management. Hell, trap them and move them to New York City - they once lived there too! Okay - you are right - that was out of line - I shouldn't talk about things here I feel passionate about!
@dawnald (84070)
• Shingle Springs, California
I don't mean that they are being hunted to near extinction now. They were in the past. I think they deserve a chance to live as much as we do.